Personal Info Enquiry
As per the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have several rights regarding the way we store and process your personal data. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, you may submit a request below.
- Right to access – you can request to receive a copy of the personal data we hold on you in our records including the purpose of processing your data, the type of recipients to whom the data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the data will be stored and additional rights available to you.
- Right to erasure – you can request to have your personal data erased from our database. Please note: this action can’t be reversed. Once completed, we will never be able to re-open your affiliate account. If you would like to become our affiliate again, you will have to undergo the full process of registering a new account.
- Right to object – you can request that we do not process your personal data for legitimate business interests, direct marketing and profiling purposes.
- Right to rectification – you can request that we rectify any errors or inaccurate data we hold on you in our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – you can request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability – you can request to receive a copy of the personal data we hold on you and transmit it to a third party of your choice.
- Other data protection enquiry – you can issue any other request concerning the personal data we hold on you.